Hi dear readers !
I hope you had a great weekend ! I rested a lot, but also went to France to get some Kiko polish ! I got some from the new Magnetic collection, and two crackles. Can’t wait to try the magnetic ones !
I know today is meant to be the day for the stamping challenge on Adventures in Stamping, but I didn’t have time this week to complete the 3-colours manicure :(
Instead, I have this stamping I did a couple of weeks ago and loved a lot ! It looks like a 3 colours manicure at first sight but I think I used too much polish to enter the challenge lol ;)
This is how I proceeded:
– Base coat
– Two coats of Essence My Boyfriend’s Jeans
– Essence Forever Mine sponged diagonally on 3/4 of the nail
– OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui sponged on 1/2 of the nail
– OPI What’s with the Cattitude sponged on 1/4 of the nail
– China Glaze Snow sponged on tips
– a bit of China Glaze Dorothy Who ? sponged near the cuticle
– one coat of Seche Vite to smooth the surface
– pattern from Konad plate m83 stamped with black special polish
– one coat of Seche Vite
That was a lot of polish, but not too hard to do, and sponging dries fast so you can work your coats quickly :)
Do you like it ?
Have a nice day :)